Wait for you.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 0 Comments






I will only cry when I hear this song from the radio.
It touched my heart.
Maybe is because of the lyrics, or the song itself.
It just touched my heart.
Especially when I hear it during my sad time.
I can cry out well.

Don't know been how many times, I cried in office, my working place.
Funny, isn't it?
How can a staff crying in the middle of working, so unbelievable.
But, I just did it.
Maybe, when working, I just cry out as much as I could.
That's my own space after all.

I am now on diet schedule.
Try not to eat oily stuff, food made of carbohydrate, drink lots of water, do slight exercise.
Ya, now I know, I am getting fat.
Got two layers of tires on my stomach area already :(
*sigh*

I like girls talk with my sisters.
They are not my real sisters though.
But, when in the time I am unhappy, they will still be there for me.
To cheers me up, to provide ideas, tells jokes, just want to make me happy.
Thank you to all my darling, not to mention here, but, you are the one who really make me feel comfortable with.
Thanks darling, sweetie :)

Another "cold" night, how to get it over?
I also wonder.

Gonna have long talk here these few days.
Felt like coming back to a fake life.
*sigh*

0 comments: